BAS provides Data Integration Software and Expertise for Sage™ and Microsoft™ Payroll and HCM product lines. We are expert at payroll processing and managing most types of data that interact with payroll systems.
We are experts at connecting various systems together for a reliable end-to-end process, saving clients time and ensuring accuracy from the point of time entry to the filing of payroll taxes and beyond as part of their routine payroll processing cycle.
We also specialize in connecting HCM products to payroll systems that may not have an integrated or accessible HCM system.
Client organizations we work with run sophisticated Payroll and HRMS systems. Clients have industry standards and expectations to meet, and typically, additional operational and business practice requirements. BAS strives to meet those needs efficiently and cost-effectively. Our mission for years has been to provide and support reliable capabilities to client-specification, confidently, confidentially, and cost-effectively.
Our software and related services fall into these categories, along with design, training and active support.
- Software to "Move" or Synchronize data
- Software to "Modify" or Recalculate data
- Software to "Convert" data for other systems
BAS "active" support is designed to keep our clients' programs operating well and prepared for changed situations: software versions, network environments, users, requirements, and intentions. As testimony to our commitment to our clients' success, our programs are usually used and relied upon for years. We take this responsibility seriously. We request a cooperative relationship with each client team because it would be impossible to do our work otherwise. At BAS, responsive knowledgeable professionals answer calls and reply to contacts and requests for assistance.
At BAS, we use a straightforward "Support Agreement" expressing the intent, what is covered under active "support" for registered programs; and what is not. This document is provided with a purchase or project proposal, if not already in effect (say, with an upgrade for a program already under support). BAS also offers "as-needed" support and subscriptions. BAS programs use fast database technology and are often credentialed to get at data in connected core systems. Such processing and support relies on running professional and stable networks. BAS avoids and does not support encryption, real-time scanning, or similar technology that denies or interferes with consistent and clean access to the data involved with the intended processing, diagnostics, and support of BAS-involved operations.
Customization, Training, and Consulting
BAS may be able to assist you with other matters associated with our specialty. Other software and services that fall outside of this Standard Support Agreement can be addressed and arranged for separately. The following services, while possible to obtain at BAS, ARE NOT PROVIDED as part of our Standard Support Agreement:
- Assistance with non-BAS software, including Abra, accounting, and data collection systems.
- Program enhancements due to changes in the client’s operations and/or business logic.
- Training, implementation or consulting in addition to the two hours included in this agreement.
- Training for new staff
- Hardware and/or network troubleshooting, reconfiguration, and/or research.
BAS may be able to assist your organization in other ways. We routinely work directly with registrants, management, staff, dealers, implementors, consultants, verticals, and people in various roles. The following services, however, ARE NOT PROVIDED as part of our Standard Support Agreement:
- Services not explicitly included in the BAS Standard Support Agreement may be requested and provided by BAS through a separate proposal and agreement, possibly by affiliates of BAS.
- Clients may purchase additional implementation and training assistance by prior arrangement.
- Registrants without active support may purchase upgrades or reinstate active support by contacting BAS.